Latest news of Personal Injury Lawyers

Lawsuit filed in Boone hotel carbon monoxide deaths
Tuesday February 10th 2015, 12:32 am

The family of an elderly couple who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a Boone hotel room announced a lawsuit against the hotel Tuesday morning. The family spoke to Channel 9 for the first time at the office of their Charlotte lawyer. ( Read the complaint here ) Flanked by two attorneys, the son and daughter of Daryl and Shirley Jenkins talked about how their parents, who had been married for ... [News Source]